Re: Release-critical Bugreport for July 2, 1999

*Paul Slootman wrote:
> On Fri 02 Jul 1999, BugScan reporter wrote:
> >
> > Package: aumix (main)
> > Maintainer: Tom Lees <tom@lpsg.demon.co.uk>
> >   40219  aumix: 100% cpu usage
>
> There's a fix for this in the BTS, but apparently no action from the
> maintainer. Also, there's a new upstream version available for some
> time now.  Is aumix orphaned? If so, I'd be willing to take it over.
> If not, I'll be willing to do an NMU.

 This maintainer is almost certainly MIA.  There are 30 outstanding
bugs more than 300 days old.  Many are more than 700 or 800 days
old.  There are a large number of old bugs marked Fixed, as well.

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>,  lapeyre@debian.org