Re: Re: Pentium Optimized

This is exactly what i mean!

I don't have the much experiences with the debian distribution, so I don't
exactly know how to do a 'make world' for debian. Maybe a more experienced
debian-developer could give some hints to do something like this.

But I would like it to be platform independent, so I can take the complete
sources, compile the whole distribution on a eg. ix86 and install the whole
thing on a powermac or an alpha or whatever.

What needs to be done to give us such a functionality??? - Ease of use,
that's what linux needs - 'make world' and the thing rolls.

Thomas Kotzian

--
Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net