Re: OT: Unable to svbscribe to deb-dev-announce

On Mon, Jul 05, 1999 at 11:52:33PM +0200, Thomas Schoepf wrote:
> I'm not able to subscribe to debian-devel-announce. I tried several times
> but after my reply to the "CONFIRM" message there's nothing but silence.
> And an unsubscribe message tells me that I wasn't subscribed...

[snip]

Yeah, actually, I've been having the same problem.  I was going to try
once more before I gave up and sent an e-mail to the listmaster, but if
I'm not the only one, then I guess it's not my own fault (I hope!)...
anyone know what's up with this? :)

Thanks,
Stevie

--
"First they came for the fourth amendment, but I said nothing because I
wasn't a drug dealer. Then they came for the sixth amendment, but I kept