Re: OT: Unable to svbscribe to deb-dev-announce

On Sat, 10 Jul 1999, Stevie Strickland wrote:

> Yeah, actually, I've been having the same problem.  I was going to try

... and others as well (at least one more ;-) ). I wonder whether anyone
has success on the first try.

> once more before I gave up and sent an e-mail to the listmaster, but if
> I'm not the only one, then I guess it's not my own fault (I hope!)...
> anyone know what's up with this? :)

I seem to be subscribed now, I guess because of my mail to listmaster ...

I have the impression that our list software (what is it? listar? ) (may)
have some problems handling long list names: debian-devel works fine,
debian-mentors works fine, debian-devel-announce doesn't,
debian-security-announce doesn't.

Thomas
--
PGP public key available (KeyID 2EA7BBBD) | Echelon is watching you.
http://www.in.tum.de/~schoepf/pgpkey.txt  |