Re: September Release?

On Mon, Jul 12, 1999 at 10:14:24AM -0700, Brent Fulgham wrote:
> I notice that the Worldwide Linux Demo Day is planned for 12 September,
> 1999.  I think it would be great if we could get Potato release in time for
> us to participate fully in this event.
>
> What do you guys think -- can we do it?

You're mad.  It's now 12 July.  This gives us 2 months.  No way are we
gonna be able to freeze today, release in about 45 days, and have CDs
ready to show off potato for 12 September.  This with a currently broken
and inconsistant perl and something like 240 release critical bugs?

Please send me two crates of whatever you've been smoking.  =>

<RoboHak> hmm, lunch does sound like a good idea
<Knghtbrd> would taste like a good idea too