Re: Intent to package: devfsd

On Mon, 19 Jul 1999, Gregory T. Norris wrote:

> It looks like I was making things harder than they really are, for the
> most part anyway.  Once I started looking in the CORRECT places, it
> became more or less straightforward.

Could whoever is packaging devfs please populate the configuration file
with settings to give standard Debian permissions to all the files in
/dev? It would be even better if there was some way to have the devfsd
set those when it started up <hint hint>

Right now my devfs is in a terrible mess, for some reason it has crazy
ownership and permissons.

Jason