Re: WARNING: APT removes bash on slink upgrade

> At 16:39 +0200 1999-08-13, Thomas Quinot wrote:
> >This would be one more incentive to link bash statically with its own
> >libreadline, and build our libreadline package from the full readline
> >distribution.

I have a bash binary package ready for upload that is linked with
a static libreadline and has no more dependency on libreadlineg2.
Does it look like an acceptable fix for the current situation,
until bash-2.03 is packaged?

--
    Thomas.Quinot@Cuivre.FR.EU.ORG