Re: Intent to package: apt-move

Ok, apt-move has been officially uploaded and will hopefully make it
through into the archives sometime within the next few days.  In the
meantime, anyone who wants to install it can find a copy at
<http://www.debian.org/~adric/apt-move/>.

A brief summary of the changes since the pre-release version... It's
dependency on rsync has been downgraded to "suggests", since it can be
reasonably useful without it.  Consequently, it now checks for rsync at
runtime if it's required for a requested operation.  Also, it now
specifies a minimum required version for all it's dependencies, using
the versions currently installed in potato as the baseline.  This was
done primarily because it uses rsync options which are not supported by
the version in slink... I *think* the bc and dpkg-dev in slink are OK,
but I don't have such a system available with which to verify this.

Thanx to everyone who provided me with feedback.  Your assistance is
appreciated.

Cheers!