Re: Hardcopy and info/html document from same source?

On Mon, Aug 30, 1999 at 09:36:29AM +0200, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> > And what about if I tell that the documentation may also be written by a
> > Windows-user who's used to play with tools with a GUI?
> Fire him?

How do you fire your boss?-)

Well, I'm doing well with Emacs and alike when I write documents for
Linux programs but we need a new documentation system at my work, too
and the system has to be easy enough for the windozed.

> > Is there an easy program with GUI (or a menu-based tool at least) that
> > can be used to write info pages or some other format which converts to
> > both html and hardcopy?
> Emacs + psgml is fine for writing SGML/XML.

In fact I found the LinuxDoc document style in LyX quite handy. It's OK
for me but at work we absolutely have to include screenshots in manuals
and that's really a problem. You can't have graphics on a info page, naturally,
but printed hardcopies really require them.

Is there a way to print out a LinuxDoc in LyX with graphics?

     Panu

--
   Panu Hällfors, panupa@iki.fi
    http://www.iki.fi/panupa/