ITP: librep, rep-gtk and sawmill

sawmill README:

Sawmill is an extensible window manager using an Emacs Lisp-like
scripting language--all window decorations are configurable, the basic
idea is to have as much user-interface policy as possible controlled
through the Lisp language. This is no layer on top of twm, but a
wholly new architecture.

rep-gtk README:

This is rep-gtk 0.0, a binding of GTK+ for my rep Lisp interpreter. It
is based on Marius Vollmer's guile-gtk package (initially version
0.15, updated to 0.16), with a new glue-code generator.

librep README:

This is librep, an Emacs Lisp-like runtime library for UNIX. It
contains a LISP interpreter, byte-code compiler and virtual machine.
Applications may use the LISP interpreter as an extension language, or
it may be used for standalone scripts.

  Needless to say, I'm principally interested in sawmill, and all the
rest are dependencies for it. License on all of the above is GPL2, and
their home site is http://www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~john/sw/

m.