Away for three MONTHS -> packages orphaned

	I will be, unfortunately, leaving for three months starting this
september. Unfortunately, I will be unable to have my packages as fit as I
would like for the freeze, so, as always I accept any NMUs needed (I am
trying to get the packages in shape... but I do not have much time).

I will be orphaning, however, all my packages, since I do not know when will
I have again Internet access. I have already looked for new coordinators of
the spanish translation team (for the web server and the DDP) and this has
taken more time than expected.

Thus I am orphaning the following packages, please note there is some people
working on them.

- gphoto (3 bugs currently). Will be taken by  Andreas Plesner Jacobsen
<scoof@nerd.dk>, hopefully, he has all this bugs closed with the new
upstream version of gphoto (available at http://www.nerd.dk/scoof/gphoto
)

- bk2site (no bugs). Will be taken by Bradley Bell
<bradleyb@u.washington.edu>, he has also a new workgin package.

- user-es (no bugs)
- manpages-es (no bugs)
- mainter-guide-es (no bugs)

	No takers for this packages, they are related to the spanish
translation effort so, hopefully, people in the debian-l10n-spanish or
debian-user-spanish will take them.

- satan (no bugs)

	I hope that Josip Rodin, who is working on the nessus package could
take care of this package also, I do not expect to see many bugs in these
since I fixed all of them on July and is a package that will not see anymore
upstream versions.

- vrwave (one critical bug- FIXED and uploaded in version)
- vrweb (one critical bug)

	I have not been able to fix this packages. They are the only
finished VRML browsers available for Debian (we have freewrl but it is quite
alpha). I could not get Vrweb (I was to take it from the previous maintainer)
to compile (maybe a change in the compiler) but I think it deserves some
attention, since its a full blown *GPLd* VRML browser.
	I hope that also people in debian-java could take care of vrwave
since it is quite an amazing piece of software written in Java.

- xswallow (one critical bug)

	This I have no tiem to fix, it should be easy since the reported bug
should work by upgrading to the newer upstream version and recompiling it. I
think this should be easy to fix.

- libbow (one bug fixed in NMU)

	This is a library I find quite useful for Debian as a whole, I will
be probably working when I come back to adding a natural language interface
(I have some things done using remembrance-agent but libbow is GPL'd whereas
remembrance-agent is not) to apt/gnome-apt/dpkg in order to be able to look
inside the descriptions.
	Something on the way of looking for "all multiplayer programs that
use X" which should give a list of packages complying this. This can be done
using statistical tools which libbow provides.

- clips (only wishlist bugs)
- clips-doc (no bugs)

	I have the wishlist bugs almost fixed, however I wanted to make it a
multi-package providing the X interface, library and headers. However I have
not had time to do this either (to do the multipackage, the libraries and X
interface do work, see below)

- libnet-finger-perl
- libnet-dns-perl
- dns-browse

	These are not that much used. No bugs in any of them. They only had
to be updated to new perl version and this was done by others (NMUS) and myself.

- remembrance-agent

	I have not updated it to newer versions since I do not care that
much for non-free software (specially when I have free software to tinker
with). I hope Matt Zimmerman <mdz@csh.rit.edu>, takes it now that I'm gone
:)
	Should be added to non-free in potato (it currently is only
available from stable)

- casio
	I wanted to add some more cable-schematics and have done so before I
leave, I have been unable to test it though (no time to make all the
hardware, though I have it 90% done)

	Probably all packages need a lintian check and update to the new
standards, I will not be able to do these either.

	Please, note that my latest development versions will be available
at http://www.dat.etsit.upm.es/~jfs/debian (I don't know for how long since
I will no longer use that server much and they take up quite a bit of
space). For anyone interested in adopting any of these packages feel free to
take a look over there.

	Best wishes to all of you, I hope that when I come back Debian will
be bigger than ever!

	Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña