Re: ITP: Xracer, C++ book

Filip Van Raemdonck <mechanix@digibel.org> writes:

> Also, I'd like to package a book on C++ which is available from
> www.pragsoft.com.

IMHO this isn't a good thing to package. I see no need for a fancy
packaging system just to distribute documentation. It would take to
much space, with to little gain.

The next thing is to package the Gutenberg Project?

> On the first page it says that it is 'freeware, provided
>  it is used for non-profit purposes only'. Now does this mean it should go
> into non-free because of a restrictive license or can it still be in main?

Thats is clearly non-free.

--
I congratulate you. Happy goldfish bowl to you, to me, to everyone,
and may each of you fry in hell forever.