Re: usr/man vs usr/share/man?

[Earlier today I posted saying I didn't think this was a problem.]

[I was wrong.]

On Wed, Sep 01, 1999 at 09:20:38AM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>         Is this not just an issue of swetting MANPATH defaults?

I'm very glad that you brought this up.

There's still a problem here:  If someone upgrades a slink system
without installing all of potato (perhaps using apt-get install), and
the installed packages supply /usr/share/man man pages and it doesn't
have a dependency on some fhs capable version of man-db then yes:
there's a problem.

--
Raul