Dynamic user needed for shadow-analyzer: "shadowanalyzer"

Hi,

I need a user to run scp, and to own generated web pages for
shadow-analyzer (which I'm in the process of packaging, and is one
half of a pair of packages for logging and analyzing network traffic)

Unless anyone objects, I'll be calling the user ``shadowanalyzer'' and
be installing it in the package's preinst, with adduser --system.

BTW is there any need to worry about removing such users ?

IMO removing the user would be a bad idea, since there's no guarantee
that you've got rid of all the owned files, unless you do a system
wide find, which would be a bit tedious.

Cheers, Phil.
--
|-|  Philip Hands Computing Ltd.      http://www.uk.debian.org/