Re: DOOM Source Code License

Hey guys having the source would be great!  And it would still be legal
for me to use the doom wads that I legally own having bought the
windows cd roms.  Just like I can legally use the infocom game files
for 'hitchhiker','starcross' and 'zork' with the gpl'ed runtime
package.  Of course having a new gpl'd wad would be cool too.
Reminds me of the nerds at DEC who wanted to change the layout of the
adventure game to take place inside of DEC's complex in the old Maynard
Mill.  Hmmmm that would be a cool doom setting too!

Any ex-DEC employees out there?  I worked in the Mill from 1977-1980.
===
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!

http://www.qsl.net/wa2mze

Debian Gnu Linux, Live Free or .....