Re: lintian support in dinstall

On Thu, Oct 07, 1999 at 06:00:43AM -0700, Darren Benham wrote:
> As a member of the Lintian team, I agree. In fact, we've always
> maintained a position AGAINST using Lintian to auto-reject packages.

And I see that there are a lot of bugs filed against lintian.
(including a couple about that non-pic code report).

Ok, I withdraw my patch.

I intend to resubmit it once I've included a capability for the package
maintainer to report expected errors.  People let me know if they have
any problems with this?

--
Raul