PostgreSQL 6.5.2-0 packages for testing

I have now prepared an experimental release of PostgreSQL 6.5.2.

This release involves some restructuring of the packages, and a lot of bug
fixes of Debian bugs, to say nothing of the upstream ones. Since I have had
to do this rather hurriedly, I am not confident of its quality and would
like to get some test reports before I release it into the archive (which
will be 6.5.2-1).  On the other hand, it is important to get this significant
new release into potato before the freeze next month.

Those who would like to assist in testing may download the new packages
from www.debian.org/~elphick/postgresql/

--
      Vote against SPAM: http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/
     "Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of