ITP: libstatistics-descriptive-perl

I already packaged this as I needed it at work. So unless I hear loud protest
about further increases in the dist, I intend to upload this to master at the
end of the weekend.

Please CC me on replies as I am not on debian-devel.

Cheers, Dirk

edd@sonny:~> dpkg -f libstatistics-descriptive-perl_2.4-1_all.deb
Package: libstatistics-descriptive-perl
Version: 2.4-1
Section: interpreters
 This module provides basic functions used in descriptive statistics.
 It has an object oriented design and supports two different types of
 data storage and calculation objects: sparse and full. With the sparse
 method, none of the data is stored and only a few statistical measures
 are available. Using the full method, the entire data set is retained
 and additional functions are available.

--
According to the latest figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless.