Re: Shouldn't /usr/doc/*/copyright actually contain copyright information?

    Ben>      Every package must be accompanied by a verbatim copy of
    Ben> its copyright and distribution license in the file
    Ben> /usr/share/doc/<package-name>/copyright. This file must
    Ben> neither be compressed nor be a symbolic link.

Hmm. How come everyone just mentions /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL et
cetera if we are all to copy the GPL ad infinitum into
/usr/share/doc/package-name ?

--
Brought to you by the letters Z and S and the number 6.
"Ohhhh, Mentos Boy!"