Re: Intent package mule2 and custom-mule (Important for emacs (lisp) package maintainers)

> Yes, I see. But, do you know the story of working merge patches for FSF
> Emacs? I heard that, RMS refusing Japanese IM patches or so and no longer
> merge into FSF Emacs. (The working start since long time ago.)

If you may not upload a forked emacs20 by that reason, you
also may not upload a forked emacs19 (mule2).

> And, Mule2(and Emacs19) have just light weight for poor machines even
> if all patches was merged into Emacs20.

Are you sure that emacs20 is too heavy to use on a
linux-working-machine?  I am satisfied with emacs20 on a
i486 machine.

Isn't there any people who want to use emacs20 with japanese
input supports than old mule2?

--
Takao KAWAMURA