Re: Intent package mule2 and custom-mule (Important for emacs (lisp) package maintainers)

>> I've understood that "merge" is another way and maybe better.
>> PLEASE DO IT.

TK> NOT my business.  I do not want both mule2 and emacs20 with
TK> Japanese input supports at all.  I am satisfied with
TK> ordinary emacs20.

Hehe..

TK> I meant that if forking is needed mule4
TK> (emacs20 with Japanese input supports) seems to be better
TK> than mule2 for most people.

But Emacs20 dose not support full features of Mule2.3
for examples,
  any2ps, coco, terminal-face, mcpath or so.

Well, in neer future, I will work for merge or mule4.deb if it needed.
But I'm going to upload mule2 for Debian at onece.
If work for merge or mule4.deb will done and if emacs19 removed from Debian
it will time to remove also mule2, I think.

One more an advantage of emacs19 and mule2 is smaller install-size.

--
Takuo KITAME
  kitame@northeye.org