Re: ITP: delegate

Hi,

At Sat, 23 Oct 1999 22:25:05 +0200,
Torsten Landschoff <torsten@debian.org> wrote:

> I plan to package delegate. From the manual:

Note that delegate is non-free, you must contact the author, he said
copyright written in source was wrong!.

And I suspect delegate has some security holes, that is, this program
is written in very unsecured manner (using strcpy, strcat, sprintf
instead of snprintf, so maybe it has some buffer overflow point)

Although I've maintained delegate in debian-jp locally, I didn't ITP
because of above reason,  However, if someone want delegate, I'd like
to upload it.

Best regards,
Fumitoshi UKAI