Re: ITP: delegate

On Sun, Oct 24, 1999 at 01:35:01PM +0900, Fumitoshi UKAI wrote:
>=20
> At Sat, 23 Oct 1999 22:25:05 +0200,
> Torsten Landschoff <torsten@debian.org> wrote:
>=20
> > I plan to package delegate. From the manual:
>=20
> Note that delegate is non-free, you must contact the author, he said
> copyright written in source was wrong!.

*arg* I did not note that. Having already enough trouble with another=20
non-free package I retract my ITP.=20

> And I suspect delegate has some security holes, that is, this program
> is written in very unsecured manner (using strcpy, strcat, sprintf=20
> instead of snprintf, so maybe it has some buffer overflow point)
>=20
> Although I've maintained delegate in debian-jp locally, I didn't ITP
> because of above reason,  However, if someone want delegate, I'd like=20
> to upload it.

Martin Schulze alias Joey inquired if I could package it and I told him=20
I would do so when I get the time. I am cc'ing him so he can contact=20
you in case he still needs the package.

Thanks for the note!
    Torsten