Re: Package Pool Proposal

    CW> Find the package you want on freshmeat.net (or similar), then
    CW> search for it in Debian.

Not much nice to people who buy Debian CD and use it off-line.
I (almost) always look into Debian firstly when looking for a software
doing something.

Sections are nice when looking for a new program doing something.
Priorities are nice when freeing disk space -- I can simply skip the top
priorities.

Milan Zamazal

--
"Having GNU Emacs is like having a dragon's cave of treasures."
                                                Robert J. Chassell