Re: Release-critical Bugreport for November 26, 1999

On Sat Nov 27, 1999 at 05:21:45PM +0100, Christian Kurz wrote:

> > Package: gnomehack (main)
> > Maintainer: Erik Andersen <andersee@debian.org>
> > [REMOVE] This package can be removed if it is not fixed.
> >   49269  gnomehack: segmentation fault
>
> A possible solution is in the BTS.
>
> >   50964  gnomehack: gnomehack segvs if suidmanager isn't installed
>
> Easy to fix, so, Erik, could you please upload a fixed version or can we
> NMU it?

I have fixes for both of these (proper fixes, not silly kludges)
in CVS now, and am doing some final testing before uploading a
new version this weekend.  This also fixes the nethack Y2K bugs,
and I'll be extracting the fixes and sending them to the Debian
nethack maintainer.

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.xmission.com/~andersen/