Re: freedomization task list [was: Re: Dangerous precedent being set - possible serious violation of the GPL]

    Nick> 	Actually, I have a remote headless server that hasn't
    Nick> got X installed.  I have often cursed when sshing in and
    Nick> accidentally starting up xnethack out of habit (nethack
    Nick> maintainer, are you listening? nethack-tty would be nice
    Nick> right about now!).  Sure enough, I get a graphical nethack.

Come on! xnethack is just a script. :) If you don't mean to run it,
don't! nethack-tty is ridiculous, the binary itself supports different
windowing modes.

--
Brought to you by the letters A and F and the number 1.
"Whoa. I know Kung Fu."