Re: RFS: 7kaa 2.15.6+ds-1 and 7kaa-music 2.15-1

On 2023-12-24 at 18:39, Markus Koschany wrote:
> > This doesn't appear to be done.  The Pipelines page still suggests
> > creating a ".gitlab-ci.yml" file instead of allowing to run pipelines:
> >
> >     https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/7kaa/-/pipelines
>

> I changed the path to the configuration file as requested:
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/7kaa/-/settings/ci_cd
>
> Maybe there has to be another commit push to trigger a new job? Not sure what
> else is required.

Ah, yeah, "Pipeline editor" shows the file, and the "Visualize" tab
looks good:

    https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/7kaa/-/ci/editor?branch_name=master

But "Pipelines" should show a "Run pipeline" button to manually trigger
a pipeline without having to push anything.  Maybe a bug in GitLab then.

I pushed a test commit to master, and that got a pipeline running and
fixed the "Pipelines" page.  So that's all good now, thanks!

But I'm (understandably) not allowed to do a force push to get rid of
the commit.  I normally wouldn't request this, but any chance you would
be willing to quickly remove the two latest commits (7ca91f73 and
99ba788c, in other words `git push --force 9165b1e8:origin`), before
vcswatch and tracker complain about unreleased changes and "is it time
to upload?"  That'll also make a future gbp-dch easier, since I didn't
tag the test and revert commits with "Gbp-Dch: Ignore".  Sorry for the
trouble.

--
Patrick "P. J." McDermott:  http://www.pehjota.net/
Lead Developer, ProteanOS:  http://www.proteanos.com/