Re: RFS: 7kaa 2.15.6+ds-1 (paused) and 7kaa-music 2.15-1

Markus Koschany wrote:
> Regarding 7kaa-music; while I appreciate all your effort for 7kaa, I still
believe that for non-free music Debian is not the right place, even it is part
of Debian's non-free distribution.

In general, I agree.
However, if the music is part of the original game, then I believe
that an exception may be warranted. Indeed, the game may be perfectly
playable without the non-free music. Just as a game may be playable
without extra non-free levels, scenes or characters. I understand that
generally that kind of contents is allowed into non-free, so I don't
see why music should be treated differently. If we want to give users
the choice to enjoy "the original game experience" if they are willing
to use non-free, that requires providing the original music too.

Unfortunately, I can't sponsor 7kaa-music myself because I am not a DD.

Gerardo