Re: RFS: 7kaa 2.15.6+ds-1 and 7kaa-music 2.15-1

On 2023-12-24 at 19:30, Markus Koschany wrote:
> Am Sonntag, dem 24.12.2023 um 13:12 -0500 schrieb P. J. McDermott:
> > git push --force 9165b1e8:origin
>
> I tried to reset the state but I believe we deny a force push in general. I
> wouldn't worry about it and just ignore the tracker notifications until the
> next upload.

I was afraid of that, too bad.  I shouldn't have pushed the test commit.

It says master is a "protected branch on this project", but I was able
to force push (and then restore to the previous head) the pristine-tar
branch, so it seems the repository is configured to protect just the
master branch.  Maybe you could temporarily remove the protection and
force push.

--
Patrick "P. J." McDermott:  http://www.pehjota.net/
Lead Developer, ProteanOS:  http://www.proteanos.com/