More bugs in 0.91 ...

   Date: Tue, 1 Mar 94 12:31:54 EST
   From: jimr@simons-rock.edu (James A. Robinson)

   Umm, normal su is not supposed to set your LOGIN and HOME to /root
   unless you supply it with the -, -l, or --login correct? Since the
   fsstd claims we should not (as normal users) have /sbin in our path,
   perhaps we should simply say "If you are su'ing to root, and need
   /sbin, do an `su -`" or something?  This is like the rm question
   though, and more a matter of preferences then anything else.

I said nothing about LOGIN and HOME; I only changed the setting of
PATH in su.