Re: How to package programs that make use of a database?

* Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de> [011005 14:52]:
> What's the cost of a small s/390 box these days?

Too much for what x86 costs are for small shops, you might beable to
migrate lots of existing users to one.  One of the guys on our lug list
who runs real-time.com did some calculations, but I don't remember if he
published them.  He couldn't make it work out money wise.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> <sdier@debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos@irc.openprojects.net

"History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of
urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure."
		- Justice Thurgood Marshall (1989)