Re: directory under /usr/bin -- Ok or not?

thanks once again

> Your understanding is misguided.  If you intend it to be a user interface,
> it belongs on the PATH.  If you don't, it belongs under /usr/lib.

I hear you regarding that ideally they should be on the PATH...
but -- nothing in FHS talks about PATH.

thoughts aloud:

   science could indeed be considered a  game -- may be I should advise
   on such PATH-driven interpretation and ask upstream to place
   their binaries under /usr/games then which is in the PATH -- then we
   should all be compliant with our intertrepations of FHS ;)   damn...
   there is only 1 /usr/games so once again -- conflicts conflicts
   conflicts

not sure if of any point, since the list seems to be only full of
SPAM I have posted my question to [1].

[1] http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=20111102222553.GL10325%40onerussian.com&forum_name=freestandards-fhs-discuss

Cheers,