Re: Mass bug filing about non free lena image.

Hi Gianfranco,

On Fri, Aug 07, 2015 at 10:17:53AM +0000, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:
> Hi Debian Developers, I would like to let you know I would like to do an MBF for ~11 packages
> (not so mass bug filing actually) because they use a lena.jpg (or whatever is called) that is

thanks for your effort about this.

I wonder whether you could provide some useful help to find an
appropriate replacement.  For sure it might be possible to pick / create
some random free image.  However, I'd consider it way more helpful if we
settle with some common replacement for lena.* in Debian (as long as it
is not possible to simply remove the image.)

Any productive suggestion?

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--