Re: concerns about Salsa

On Monday, 4 June 2018 10:08:00 PM AEST Alexander Wirt wrote:
> It just doesn't packages - which were just not available at the
> time we needed them (the available package were several major versions
> behind).

IMHO it should have create enough incentive to (help) updating gitlab package
and then use it.
To me it was perfectly OK to use older GitLab up until newer package became
available...

--
Best wishes,
 Dmitry Smirnov.

---

Perhaps is is better to be irresponsible and right, than to be responsible
and wrong.
        -- Winston Churchill