Re: /boot partition too small

Hello,

El jue., 6 oct. 2022 12:03, gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org> escribió:
On Thu, 06 Oct 2022 11:48:42 +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:

> ## /etc/initramfs-tools/initramfs.conf
>
>     # makes somewhat smaller initrd files and buys some time
>     COMPRESS=zstd
>
>     # makes definitely smaller initrd files, but breaks boot if
>     # dependencies are not computed correctly: risky! And it needs
>     # regenerating the initrd if running on different hardware
>     MODULES=dep

also:

## /etc/initramfs-tools/update-initramfs.conf

    #
    # backup_initramfs [ yes | no ]
    #
    # Default is no
    # If set to no leaves no .bak backup files.

    backup_initramfs=no

(ISTR that the default was "yes", and avoiding those backups has
helped my in a smilar situation in the past.)

I had to workaround too, I posted [1] about a possible solution, which is running succesfully on my laptop

Maybe can be useful for Simeone

Thank you
Pd: sorry is a spanish blog

[1] http://i5513.blogspot.com/2022/03/apt-key-obsoleto-y-como-mantener-solo.html?m=1