Re: main-dev

Am 10.11.23 um 22:21 schrieb Geert Stappers:

What I want, is to explore if we put those libraries in a special corner
of the Debian Package Archive, something like 'main-dev'.

Having a different kind of packages means we can threat them differently.
Which benefits will it bring?

Hi Geert,

There has been some discussion into that direction on a Debian bugreport [0], might be helpful to connect this discussion thread to that discussion.

The bug report has not seen any activity for quite some time though.

Regards,
Wolfgang.

[0] https://bugs.debian.org/949163