broadcast error messages, unofficial Debian 12

This is in an unofficial debian release at https://raspi.debian.net/tested-images/, the one for 8 GB Pis.

I've never seen anything like it. I can have 2 or more Zutty terminal windows running to work on a program. When I get a compiling error in one terminal it gets broadcast to both windows.

This particular error is not anything in my code, I don't recognize any of it, but it shows up because I had a warning in my stuff:

 W [main.cc:1161] (Unimplemented) unhandled OSC: '8;;https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Warning-Options.html#index-Wunused-but-set-variable'
W [main.cc:1161] (Unimplemented) unhandled OSC: '8;;'

I had a set but not used warning.  Yet if I page up and page down where the message is it goes away like it's being written to some video buffer.

  Alan