Re: Maintainers needed for debtags.debian.org

Hi Enrico (cc d-devel list),

Quoting Enrico Zini (2022-10-19 15:20:43)
> I would like to let go of the responsibility of maintaining
> debtags.debian.org.
>
> Over the years I did my best to simplify the whole system, so picking up
> maintenance shouldn't be too hard, if there is interest.
>
> I'm going to keep the service in life support until bookworm releases,
> and if no other DD has picked up its maintenance by then, I'm going to
> announce a plan for taking it offline.
>
> debtags.debian.org is a Django site. Its code is at
> https://salsa.debian.org/debtags-team/debtagsd

I can offer to maintain hosting and packaging of debtags code projects.
Would that be helpful, or are/were you looking for new code maintainer?

Sorry for not chiming in way way earlier.  When you posted the above, I
silently assumed that you were in need of a code maintainer, for which I
consider myself a lousy fit.  Only recently in another thread here on
d-devel, Paul Wise made me realize that you might have interest in
skills that I do feel confident in offering.

I have also reached out to others who might potentially have interest
and skills needed - again inspired by input from Paul Wise.  If this
action is too late and/or too little, then I understand, and apologize.
Thanks for all your work on debtags over the years!

Btw, is another communication channel perhaps more suitable than this?