Re: Salsa - best thing in Debian in recent years? (Re: finally end single-person maintainership)

* Jonas Smedegaard: " Re: Salsa - best thing in Debian in recent years? (Re:
  finally end single-person maintainership)" (Sun, 19 May 2024 10:47:38 +0200):

> i.e. you are being
> asocial if you don't, and can expect your behavior being discussed as a
> public-wide issue for the project).

I very much agree with all what you say, however could we rather say instead

-> i.e. you are not being collaborator friendly, and can expect your behavior be
frowned upon...

I am not a native english speaker, I think we can avoid to trap in a can of
worms with problematic terms like 'asocial, unsocial, anti-social...' which
could have quite special meanings in different cultures.

Best,
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0xD6D09BE48405BBF6