Debian Documentation BoF @ DebConf17, Montréal

Hi,

FYI: I just submitted this proposal for a BoF at DebConf17, after an
inspirational discussion with W. Martin "debacle" Borgert:

 We'll be discussing the state of Debian's Documentation, what we would like it
 to be (the Arch wiki?), and how to get there.  keywords: The Debian Wiki,
 Installation Manual, Release Notes, The Debian GNU/Linux FAQ, The Debian
 Documentation Project, CVS vs SVN vs git, Debian SGML vs Markdown and ReST,
 ....  See e.g. https://www.debian.org/doc/ and https://www.debian.org/doc/ddp
 for more information.

It's not yet known when exactly this session will take place.  There _might_
be video recordings available later.

C U, Bye,

Joost

--
"This particular group of cats is mostly self-herding." -- Bdale Garbee