Re: Skeleton maintainer scripts (revised)

Guy Maor <maor@ece.utexas.edu> writes:
> Actually we wanted to split off the packaging manual from dpkg into a
> separate package.  Chris Schwarz was going to maintain it.

That definately should be done.  Do we see that as happening during
the current freeze or in slink only?

Oh, one other issue.  What is the status of Juan's most recent updates
to dpkg?  Are they "blessed" by this group?  Clearly, someone should
take care of import/commit/tagging his files into CVS if so.