Re: I'm going to do some dpkg development

Klee Dienes <klee@alum.mit.edu> writes:

Hey Rickoid, you're alive!  You two must be trembling at the thought
of my greasy paws on the code.  I woke you both up so quickly. :)

> Cygwin is finally stable enough to support dpkg?

Yes, recent versions are quite good.  The ports were very easy
actually.  I'll integrate them into the cvs tree this weekend.

> Having finally managed to rearrange my life to once again be able to
> spend time on dpkg (no, really this time!), I find myself at a bit of
> a loss as to where to start.  I'd welcome a pointer as to the best
> place to dig in and get back to work ...

Maybe flesh out the better source format in your 1.4.1 ?

Guy