Re: Minor typos/improvement suggestions in new man pages

Hi,

On Tue, 2008-04-08 at 22:24:01 +0200, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> while continuing the update for the German man page translation I
> noticed the following:

> -"I<triggers> file in its control archive (ie, I<DEBIAN/triggers> during "
> +"I<triggers> file in its control archive (i.e. I<DEBIAN/triggers>) during "
> -"package creation)."
> +"package creation."

I've applied the ie -> i.e., not the parenthesis, as that one is
referring to that file at the time of package building instead of the
path contained in the control archive inside the .deb.

> -"This file contains directives, one per line. Leading and trailing whitspace "
> +"This file contains directives, one per line. Leading and trailing whitespace "
>
> -"and everything after the first B<#> on any line will be trimmer, and empty "
> +"and everything after the first B<#> on any line will be trimmed, and empty "
>
> -"Specifies that the package is interested in the named trigger.  All triggers "
> +"Specifies that the package is interested in the named trigger. All triggers "
>
> -msgid "Unrecognised trigger name syntaxes are an error for dpkg-trigger.:"
> +msgid "Unrecognised trigger name syntaxes are an error for dpkg-trigger."

All these applied and pushed.

> Please not that I haven't read all new strings yet, so I might report
> more issues later.

Sure. Thanks for the fixes!

regards,
guillem