Re: Next upload 2008-03-30 (dpkg 1.14.17)

Hi Peter,

On Mon, 2008-03-31 at 11:57:37 +0100, Peter Karlsson wrote:
> Guillem Jover:
> > Let's target an upload to experimental for this sunday morning/noon
> > or so
>
> Please run the update of the PO files a bit sooner than right before
> the release, to let translations catch up. Having the translations
> updated just *after* a release is not really very useful.

Yes, sorry about that, I have this tendency to batch pot and po updates
when I know there's code changes coming up. Also I don't worry much
about the translations when there's still plenty of time to do updates
for them until the distro release. Also in this case pushing the code
changes to the archive was a bit more important.

We should announce uploads with a bit more time, and I think we do
generally, except for few times.

regards,
guillem