Re: r40186 - trunk/src/debian-edu-install/debian

[Holger Levsen]
> Though this was the least of my concerns :-) Any comments about the
> rest?

I guess I am biased, so take my view with a grain of salt.  I would
very much like more people to submit their package usage to popcon,
and believe it is a good idea for those just pressing [enter] to
continue to be forced to read that question to decide if they should
participate or not, instead of the old behaviour where they would by
default end up as non-particioners.  We really need more feedback on
what packages are used and thus should get priority, and this is one
way to increase the submission count.

So I like the change. :)

Happy hacking,
--