Re: debian-edu-doc for buster, bullseye and bookworm

[Frans Spiesschaert]
> Agreed.
> I would like to also raise one other point:
> Over the bullseye release cycle, master and weblate have each built their
> own git histories. Now that we're starting a new release cycle, I would
> like to realign weblate's history with master's history (If I'm correct,
> the following commands would do the trick: git checkout weblate ; git reset
> --hard weblate master ; git push -f). Does anyone have an objection?

In the Debian Handbook project, we do it the other way, merge and rebase
weblate/master on top of master, and then reset the weblate repository
back to master.  This way no-one with a clone of the current master have
to do anything to clean up the mess caused by resetting master.  It is
based on the fact that very few are cloning weblate/master.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen