Re: Running arm64 and i386 chroot in parallel on the same subnet

Hi Mike,

> Running both client types on the same subnet should be possible.

Wow, nice!

> Create two different DHCP groups and have different boot options
> (those you need for i386 / arm64) for each group.
>
> Then you can assign the arm64 clients to one DHCP group and the i386
> clients to the other. Both on the same subnet.

How do I assign clients to a specific DHCP group?

> More elegant would be if you could derive the architecture from the
> DHCP request somehow. I am not sure if that is possible, but it would
> be nice to have.

Yep, I don't have a clue as well. Anybody?

> Thanks for reporting back here on your success status!

Yeah, I'm rather happy how this project is going. School computer labs can become significantly more affordable using Raspberry Pi's. I wouldn't have come so far without your support. Thanks!

> Greets,
> Mike

Kind regards,
Roman