Re: TWiki

On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 08:24:01AM -0800, Allen Curtis wrote:
>>>I am not sure what you are talking about. All the TWiki references in
>>>the WebLeftBar have been changed to Emdebian.

The occurance of "TWiki.org" is now gone, indeed.

Still, there is something wrong with WebHome:
the string "Welcome to EmDebian.org's Wiki. Embedded Debian is" appears
in <h2> where probably only the first sentence should appear in <h1> and
the rest as normal text in the following section.

What do you think about setting the Reply-To: field in the ML-lists
config to the lists itself? I, personally, would prefer it this way.
Just a thought.

>>From our config:
>>
>># Added for twiki
>>Alias /twiki/pub /home/apache/twiki/pub
>>Alias /twiki/data /home/apache/twiki/data
>>Redirect /twiki/index.html http://gemini.barco.com/cgi-bin/twiki/view

There is now an incorrect link in the wiki, fwiw. Please fix:
$ lynx --dump --source www.emdebian.org/twiki/ | grep -i gemini
Finally, submit this information in the internal <a
href="http://gemini/flyspray/"; target="_top">Bug Tracking System</a>
Couldn't resists.. ;)

Might i politely ask for a
Redirect /wiki/index.html http://gemini.barco.com/cgi-bin/twiki/view
too? /me as occasional visitor does not care whether it is a Moinmoin
Wiki or a twiki, so that one would be convenient to have.

>Not sure what is different but it is working now.
>
>TWiki access control:
>The TWiki site now requires you to sign in before allowing you to edit
>a page. TWikiGuest has been denied change privileges, so you must
>register and login to make updates. Those of you who previously
>registered must do it again. Sorry...

Please note that readlonly-mode prominently on the wiki's frontpage.

As already noted, can we please put the FAQ in a separate page, it's
really disturbing to have it on the frontpage.

something like
---++ FAQ (frequently asked questions)
might do

Thank you.