Re: chroot setup howto

>>>>> "Quantum" == Quantum Scientific <Info@Quantum-Sci.com> writes:

Quantum> Well, that's fantastic...  Looks like I'm out, because I have
Quantum> no idea how to proceed with a Scratchbox blank filesystem,
Quantum> and building an i486/mips/ppc cross-compile environment
Quantum> fails.  I was able to buid an ARM environment, but

For what it's worth there's a section on building cross compilers on
the IA64 wiki:
http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au/IA64wiki/CrossCompilation

I've successfully build alpha, i386, ia64 and mips cross-compilers
using the instructions there , on debian systems on IA64 and IA32.