Re: avoiding emsecondstage in crush for second target board

Quoting "hoefle marco" <marco.hoefle@nanotronic.ch>:
I don't have bash on the emdebian crush filesystem (limited space).

We use grip here, i.e. we have bash. While bash no longer is the
default shell in Debian, it is still required and many packages
depend on it. It would be nice to replace bash and dash with
busybox, but that would not be grip anymore.

Do you know if I miss a step (libraries etc.)?

Hm, difficult to tell. I can in fact run:

my-i386-box$ sudo chroot my-armel-chroot apt-get install a-package

No idea so far...